But before you get to know the 30 nosey things about me, you first agree to pay a price. I need a new laptop and everybody knows there are so many options in the market that it's a madhouse out there. Oh, don't run away yet. I am not asking you to buy me a new laptop. All you have to do is suggest one. My requirements? Pretty simple actually. Something close to 12", lightweight, easy to use and handle, costs within 40-41K. That's it.
Now, to the tag
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My eyes look puffy. Didn't I sleep well??
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now? Rs. 2100, besides debit cards.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Whore... before being judgemental listen to this. Unsung already used the first word that came to my mind. This was the 'second' that came to me.
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Di.
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I never download ringtones. I use only those that are already on the phone. My current ringtone is 'backpacker'
6. What are you wearing right now? I am still in my nightclothes, yes, I am jobless. Pyjamas and a spaghetti top.
7. Do you label yourself? mmmm yeah. An Intellectual. I know it's not obvious from my posts, but that's because I don't like showing off. Ha!
8. Name the brand of the shoes you currently own? Reebok shoes. Carlton London stilettos. Various sandals from non-branded stores in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Vegas. Yeah, I shop all over.
9. Bright or Dark Room? mmm bright generally.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Unsung. I am tempted to use his real name out here for some reason. But that would be a serious breach of trust :)
Hmmm... Unsung knows what I think of him. Awesome writer, mature for his years, cute in many ways :)
11. What does your watch look like? I am averse to wearing a watch. Don't like them, don't wear them.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? For the first time after months, I tucked myself in bed with a book, at midnight. Trying to sleep early and wake up early.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? “Powercut again. I am getting ready. Call you later."
14. What’s a word that you say a lot? There are many I guess. "Shutup", "Oh F***", "Duffer", "mmmmmm". This last is an exclamation, but I use it as a word mostly :)
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse, family, children) Di's daughter Maahi told that to me just a few minutes back, but I have to exclude family. I think GO was the one then.
16. Last furry thing you touched? Maahi's many soft toys. Last year in Kanpur at Priya's home, I held and cuddled her oh-so-adorable dog Lolo. She has a Pekinese pair, Lolo and Pluto. Lolo is sweet but Pluto is a wicked little .... mmm... dog. He won't let anybody touch him.
17. Favourite age you have been so far? 16.
18. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Aap dusting theek se nahin kar rahe ho", to the maid. For those who didn't get that, "You are not dusting properly"
19.The last song you listened to? "She's always a woman to me" by Billy Joel. It's an awesome song and my caller tune these days. If you want to listen, here's the link.
20. Where did you live in 1987? Ghaziabad. We lived there for just a year because of Dad's transferable job.
21. Are you jealous of anyone? Not anymore. Used to be, in a funny way, when I was younger.
22. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Phone, money, Lipbalm.
24. What’s your favourite town/city? Dehradun (only because I have spent some of the happiest years of my life there), Delhi (I like it despite the heat), Vegas (I couldn't have enough of Vegas in 3 days), San Francisco (I would love to have a house there), and some remote towns in Uttaranchal that nobody has heard the names of. They are beautiful places.
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I love writing letters on paper but I just hand them to people they are for. I can't remember when was the last time I mailed a letter.
26. Can you change the oil on a car? Erm.. I can't .... yet! I intend to learn someday.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? My first crush, that I can recall, was a classmate when I was in class 2. He was my crush for 3-4 years. We recently found each other after years of leaving school. We chat almost every 2-3 days and talk every couple of weeks. Last I knew, he was immensely enjoying his new job after MBA and was certain that he would flunk his CFA level 2 exam.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Come on, what kind of question is that. Is this tag intended for bed-ridden people? Of course, nothing hurts on my body, thankfully.
29.What is your current desktop picture? A purple lotus with small yellow petals in the centre. Surrounded by big green leaves in a pond. I took it at a roadside eating joint while travelling to Dehradun.
30. Have you been burnt by love? Ah... yes!
Everybody who reads this tag and is game for it, is tagged :)